GORILLA GRIP ANSI A5 CUT PROTECTION
Designed for conditions where sharp edges are involved, Gorilla Grip cut-resistant work gloves provide commercial grade, ANSI A5 level cut protection, resisting cuts and punctures while maintaining a superior grip with Gorilla Grip Never-Slip Technology™ on the palm. These are the perfect work gloves to keep in your toolbox, tacklebox, in your shop, or in your car.
- Proprietary coating delivers excellent gripping power in wet, dry, or oily conditions
- Industrial grade, ANSI A5 level cut protection
- Thin, lightweight, and breathable nylon shell provides great dexterity and second-skin fit
- Knit wrist design keeps out dirt and debris
- Ideal for fishing, plumbing, electrical work, HVAC, metal fabrication, automotive assembly, and more
How It Works
Gorilla Grip cut-resistant gloves provide serious industrial-grade cut protection. Able to withstand the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) level A5 cut resistance testing, these work gloves protect hands when working around sharp blades, rough metal, or glass. Engineered with a breathable, knit shell that’s reinforced with cut resistance, they feature the same, trusted Gorilla Grip technology on the palm for maximum gripping power.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A GORILLA GRIP INFLUENCER?
Join the crew and be the first to hear about new products and product review opportunities.