GORILLA GRIP MAX FINGERLESS
Providing the same MAX all-terrain, ribbed surface that pushes grit to the valleys for maximum contact and grip, Gorilla Grip MAX Fingerless gloves deliver enhanced dexterity, comfort, fit, and performance. Ideal for tasks where precision and a more tactile feel are needed, such as the handling of small parts and tools, these fingerless work gloves are also perfect for outdoor activities where extreme dexterity is required with the gripping power of Gorilla Grip Never-Slip Technology™.
- Proprietary coating delivers excellent gripping power in wet, dry, or oily conditions
- Textured, ribbed shell design channels dirt and debris to maintain grip
- Fingerless design delivers advanced dexterity and precise feel
- Thin, lightweight, and breathable nylon shell provides great dexterity and second-skin fit
- Knit wrist design keeps out dirt and debris
Ideal for fishing, plumbing, electrical work, wet surface jobs, and outdoor activities
How It Works
Gorilla Grip cut-resistant gloves provide serious industrial-grade cut protection. Able to withstand the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) level A5 cut resistance testing, these work gloves protect hands when working around sharp blades, rough metal, or glass. Engineered with a breathable, knit shell that’s reinforced with cut resistance, they feature the same, trusted Gorilla Grip technology on the palm for maximum gripping power.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A GORILLA GRIP INFLUENCER?
Join the crew and be the first to hear about new products and product review opportunities.